PARKING NEAR 10 degrees
10d is on the corner of 14th and East Union in Capitol Hill and shares a building with OOLA Distillery. We have a load zone on our property that can be used by clients for short-term loading or unloading. Otherwise, it is used by OOLA. There is also a curbside load zone directly in front of our venue.
Seattle Parking Finder (seattle.bestparking.com/) is a great online tool to gather real time parking options in our area.
Nearby Parking Options:
1. The CHLOE building just around the corner of 10 degrees on 14th and Union has an underground public pay lot. Entrance is on 14th between Union and Madison (Skillet Diner the ground floor retail space).
2. Bank of America at the intersection of 14th and Madison, one block north from 10 degrees, has a public pay lot. It tends to fill fast on weekend evenings but is generally free during the days and early evening.
3. The REO building on 14th between Pike and Pine, one and a half blocks north of 10 degrees, has an underground public pay lot.
4. Trace Lofts building on 12th avenue between Madison and Pike has an underground public pay lot.
5. Diamond Parking has an outdoor public lot at the corner of Madison and 14th Avenue.
6. After 6pm there is free street parking in the neighborhood starting one block east from 10 degrees on 15th avenue and beyond. It is relatively easy to find free parking within a three-block radius between 15th and 18th avenues and Union and Marion (going south).